I love capturing beautiful nightscape photography, and I’m always happy to share what I know and what I learn. I’m keen to inspire others to head outside and look up at the sky, and to photograph the sky.
So I’m starting a series of posts with the theme ‘Nightscape Photography 101‘ – sharing tips and tricks to help you take better nightscape photos and become a better nightscape photographer.
So far in the Nightscape Photography 101 series:
- Intro and Index (this post)
- What are Nightscapes?
- Fundamentals of Nightscape Photography
- Nightscape Photography Gear Checklist
- How to Capture and Process Nightscape Panoramas
- My Nightscape Gear and Recommendations
- What Makes a Great Nightscape Photo?
- Long Exposure Noise Performance of the Canon 6D
- High ISO Noise Performance of the Canon 6D
- What Makes a Great Nightscape Photographer?
- Planning and Preparing for a Nightscape Weekend!
- More to come!
Make sure you don’t miss any posts!
- You can follow me on Facebook on my page at: MikeSalwayPhotography.
- You can subscribe via RSS or email right here on my blog. Just enter your email address below.
- You can Plus me on Google+ at: http://gplus.to/MikeSalway
I hope you will enjoy this series and your feedback and comments will always be welcome. First post in a few days!